hi im 14 and i am a virgin. I am uncircumcised and for the past year i have had a strange feeling under my foreskin. it feels like it is always wet and i have a thin layer of pale skin that i can peel off (not sure if it was smegma) and smells fishy. i have had this feeling for a long time, since i discharged. i once discharged and i didn't know what to do so i left it, i have never discharged since but i have been left feeling wet all the time ever when i wipe it dry!! it has an odar. is it normal? i am too scared to tell my mum or dad or go to the doctors. please help me it has gone on for too long :( 

thanks,

Hi dear Will don´t worry I guess it´s pretty normal, Are you hit puberty or not yet?

pull back the fore skin and clean it daily, it is not a problem. be happy.

yeah i have hit puberty and i clean it most days :) thanks

hey will, sounds like smegma. look it up on wikipedia.

Hi Will76:

It is not unusual to be wet under your foreskin. In fact it is quite common. Being wet under the foreskin is not a disease.

Wetness can come from urine.

Wetness can also come from the pre-cum secreted by the Cowper's glands. This usually happens when you are sexually excited but some guys get it all of the time.

Finally, it can came from semen.

A slight moisture can also come from the exudation of moisture through the skin.

Does your foreskin retract? If so, do you pull your foreskin back when you take a shower and let the water wash away what ever is there?

If your foreskin doesn't retract you can use a rubber bulb ear syringe to clean out your non-retractable foreskin. Fill it with warm, not hot, water and put the tip of the syringe into your foreskin and squeeze the bulb. Water will shoot up into your foreskin and clean it out.