Hello, i'm 14 and for 2 years now i've had these spots that look almost like pimples over my testicles, i've looked them up and come to the conclusion that these are normal and that 10% of men experience it during puberty and they will go away.

The thing that is odd now that one has developed or just appeared, was not sure if there was a 'pimple' there before, but its become pretty large around 1cm in length wide and is not yellow but white at the tip, and the surrounding and non-tip of it is bright red, very different from how everything else looks.

I just want to know if I should visit a doctor, or will it go away, i've become very paranoid of it as i've been looking for answers and one person suggested Genital Warts, i'm pretty sure it is not that as they do not look similar but the thought scares me, please an answer thank you!

Hey there the small white dots sound like fordyces spots and are completely normal. Most guys get them at some point during puberty it when they are older you can also have fordyce spots on the shaft if the penis as well.  As for the larger bump you are describing it's hard to say because I can't see what it looks like but it sounds like it could be a cyst which are usually harmless and sometimes they just go away in their own .  Do you shave you scrotum or public hair at all and are you sexually active?

I'm not sexually active but I did shave my pubic hair a few weeks ago. Does that have anything to do with it?

It definatly can cause irritation and bumps. Shaving sensitive skin like your public area and scrotum is very easy to get ingrown hairs and little acne bumps esoecially if you don't use shaving cream