I'm 15 years old.I have never had sex, but have masturbated. I have white dots on the inside of my foreskin, in clusters, and I can't get rid of them. I doubt it is any kind of STD, and i think they don't cause any harm. I want to get rid of them, or at least make them non visible. I have Betamethasone Valerate cream, and I was wondering if that, or anything like that I can apply, will make them go away.

Please help a bro out.

Thanks!

Hey guest it sounds like they are probably fordyces spots which are compleatly normal sebecious glands they usually appear durring puberty.... how long have you been in puberty for? Its hard to tell with out a picture but look them up on google and see if they look similar.....

These spots are fairly common, especially during puberty. They are harmless, and there is no reason to get rid of them except as a cosmetic issue. A dermatologist can remove them in an outpatient procedure, using either cryotherapy (essentially freezing them off) or a laser treatment. They will probably go away on their own, although this can take time – months or years. To take care of the skin and make sure it is as healthy as possible, be sure to wash under the foreskin every day and remove any smegma that has accumulated. Use a mild cleanser for this – soaps can contain chemicals that will irritate the skin and cause more problems. You might also try a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep the skin pliable, smooth and healthy-looking.