i have pondered this enough in my mind and decided to finally just take a picture so you all can know EXACTLY what the little bumps look like 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you are not up to look at the minimal picture, they are small raised bumps i want to say about 1 mm in size that are the color of my skin or just a tad lighter. They are scattered across my scrotum and thin out but still are present on the bottom of my shaft up until the head. They can be seen but barely felt if at all. I have not had intercourse of any sorts with another person. The reason i am concerned is that i do not believe these fit the description of anything  i have seen on other websites. I have not seen the doctor as i do not believe my parents (yes, i am rather young) would handle it well. If any of you know what they are, please tell me.

Hey matt how old are you and when did you start puberty. These spots liik like hair follicles and fordyces spots (sebaceous glands) they are perfectly normal and usually show up durring puberty. Please google the image and see if that's eha you think. Please let me know. Thanks

@Biomajor10 sorry it isnt letting me reply directly to you. I have registered for an account and i assure you i am the same person. I am 13, about 20 days from 14. I started puberty about half way through 2011 if not a little earlier. I have just recently started getting pimples (i.e. the past few months up to october)

Yea it sounds like fordyces spots