I am a 16 year old virgin and for a few years now have had these pimple like bumps over my penis. There are none on the "head" and i cant find any sort of information on what they are. They start smaller on the shaft and get larger closer to the foreskin. The larger ones can be squeezed and a small amount of puss (not the watery kind) will get pushed out. When i was younger i got quite irritated about them just for being different and squeezed as hard as i could to try get the puss out with no success. They don't hurt and don't bother me in any other way rather than being odd looking. I find them hard to describe but hope you can get a few ideas of what they might be.

Thanks :) I'd rather not go to the doctor about it so I can avoid that awkward convo with the parents ;)

Hey anon.... its hard to say because I can not see what you are talking about but they sound like fordyces spots..... look up images and let me know if that's what you have

yep there like that :) glad its not some unknown disease ;D any idea of treatment or is it something id have to go to the doctor about :/

Hey anan actually there really isn't a good tratmentfor them and any tratment out cause ugly scarring which could decrease sensation in your penis. All they r are sebecious glands and are normal for guys to have them.... they ususlly pop up durring puberty.... dnt worry I as well as most other guys have them. Ur fine

will they ever go away?? just did my research and i do have a few on my upper lip on one side but there barely noticeable. more concerned about down there haha. Thanks for helping :)

No problem I'm glad I could help..... usually fordyces spots do not go away but you shouldn't let them worry you