I really used to like Red Hot Chili Peppers but lately, I think they suck. They're currently the only band that I dislike so much that I'll find a different station to listen to until their song is over.

Billy Corgan's (Zwan?) new band is pushing it too. And Smashing Pumpkins was never a favorite of mine.

Anything by Dixie Chix. They are like nails on a chalkboard to me. Although Mr Aire loves 'em. Went to the same school or something as one of the chix.

Bump, bump, bump by B2k :x
I swear if I hear this song on the radio one more time--- :flames:

Anything by Dave Matthews.:thumbsdown:

Little Drummer Boy will make me turn the radio off for three or four weeks, however long it takes for the Christmas season to be over so there's little chance of hearing it again.

any rapper or "urban" music and any boy toy band or young chick with a nice body not for me...

Creed. Can't stand the overplay. And, most anything country forces a change.

So you listen to a lot of Nitty Gritty Dirt Band?

Mostly Christian adult contemporary or talk radio John that is about it.

I'm sick of Creed. How overrated can a band get?

I'll see your Creed and raise you a Christina Augilera.

It's all the rapper/girly-girl combinations that make me switch. I can't stomach pop radio for very long. I really like the single by Zwan. Liked much of the pumpkins stuff too.

Commercials usually.

Songs, anything by Tom Petty, Grateful Dead, or Bob Dylan

:takes deep breath: puddle of mudd--no doubt--dave mathews--creed--'I am beautiful' aguilera--that new Jlo/LL cool J song is by far the WORST song in the world--"I got a disease" by matchbox 20 (another over-rated crappy sack of suckness)----Celine Dion-Celine Dion-Celine Dion (those minivan commercial makes me wanna PUKE!)--crappy generic, unoriginal 'punk' music on pop stations (Blink 182, Blink 183, Blink 184 and so on)--Picture by Kidd Crock and Crow--and FINALLY...What the mother-lovin H is Lisa Marie Presley doing singing??!!! I've crapped better songs than that!!!! :inhales: waiting for shelflife reference...

it really depends on my mood.

I hate boy band/pretty girl music, but sometimes I'll let it play on.

I usually do change when I hear Shelflife, though.
(You are welcome Joel).