Chris Isaak's music is very hard to classify..., but is so melodic with the country twang...ah, it's reallly satisfying to listen to. We've Always Got Tonight echos many of the rhythms, themes, and blues from his previous albums and all together captures a lot of angst and sorrow...what he seems to do best...(kind of hard to believe he's always so lonely in love, considering how dang cute he is!). Some of my faves are: Worked It Out Wrong, American Boy (fun!), and Always Got Tonight. Still, I must confess Wicked Game is my top favorite...after seeing the video with Chris Issac And Helena Christiensen how can anything compare..hot, hot, hot!

Anyway, good album, nice songs! 8)

i bought his CD for this song. he is a different one, isn't he. i got real used to hearing his voice though.

I've seen him in concert. He puts on quite a show.

i really like him and this was the first cd of his that i bought...i re3ally like it. the first time i listened to it i did think it had a bit too much of a twang to it, but it really grows on you! what i really one to know is which cd has that heart-melting kind of elvis inspired love song on it...i will always love you or something like that? i love that song! i think that is proabably my all time fave love song. evah.

i'm not sure about the elvis part froggie, but I have Heart Shaped World and it has Wicked Game on it which is a landmark song of Isaak's.
the lyrics and music are quite hot, so is his voice.
what a wicked game we play
to make me feel this way
what a wicked thing to do
to let me dream of you
what a wicked thing to say
you never felt this way
what a wicked thing to do
to make me dream of you

go listen to it at B&N. i'll bet you buy it. :P

what a wicked game we play to make me feel this way what a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you what a wicked thing to say you never felt this way what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you :P
Ack! My heart. I need to review something a bit more happy! Aye, Wicked Games is such a great song....and that video....wow.