What's the most you have ever paid for a concert ticket?

What's the highest you'd pay for the Ihavetogotothisoneconcert ticket?

$30. I doubt I'd pay that again, with possible exception for an accoustic only Incubus show.

I want to say $50 each for a pair of Oils tickets (back in late 90s). Of course it was worth it.

Then again, we've also seen them for free, so I guess that even things out.

So where is DMB that you just have to see??

Not sure how much Lilith Fair was. $60? For a single artist show, probably $40 for Tori Amos. Not sure I would be willing to pay more than that right now.

I don't go to big shows anymore......could've seen Bonnie Raitt and Keb Mo a couple of weeks ago..... the tickets were $45-75, which is pretty standard I guess....I generally pay 15 to 25 for the lesser known acts that I like at smaller venues......$95 to see the Stones at an outdoor concert in Austin?.....nah, I'll pass.....10 bucks to see Jon Dee Graham at the Continental Club?....without a doubt.....

i am happy to say that my concert ticket to Brand New will cost me (in total) in the $500 range (but it includes hotel, airfare, and some vacationing).

but it'll knock off Backstreetboys as most expensive concert i paid to go to. seriously, g/fs are expensive some days.

i'd pay $100 for good seats at a U2 concert. i think that's about it.

oh, i'd also travel to see The Hives.

otherwise everything is compared to when i saw Billy Talent for $10. best show i'd ever been too. and many festivals, $45 for like 70 bands at warped tour? the hardest part is picking who *not* to see.

i won't spend $30 to see a band i kind've like. it's all or nothing.

Oh...y'all will die over this one!! And yes...it's Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds. They're only doing 4 shows together now. They don't play together often and are awesome together. I think their last tour was in '99.

125 each for Billy Joel/Elton John.

Not too bad considering it was for two superstars

Hmm. The most I ever paid for a concert? $80 for the marathon, ~$120 for the flight. ~$100 for the hotel. So $300?

But that was to run the RnR Arizona, the concert was free afterwards.

Traffic and trying to cover the clock. That was a fun morning. :)

Those tickets had better have been free, otherwise you got ripped off.

I'd pay $300ish for Kenny Chesney :umno:

Hey... I've heard that somewhere's before.....

I only quotes the bestest.

There's no concert I'd really ever go see, but Spurs basketball? I've paid $50 a ticket. If it's just me and Mr Aire? I might go as high as $100 a ticket.