..now that you've "grown up" (ok...this may be a stretch, but you get my point...)

I'll start with an easy one...

throw a mostly full keg off a 5th floor roof
(the po-po were on their way up,..what was a 19...err...21 year old to do? :umno: )

Anything I did between the ages of 16-24 will fall into that catagory. :umno:

There are too many to list.....

both of you...pick one that you can share... :squint:

Driving off with a guy I had just met on his motorcycle. He drove me to a cornfield on the outskirts of town.

I was 18. He was an older college student.

OK. I'll play. Picked up a man when I was 15 at a Milwaukee Brewers game, got into his car, did some illegal substances with him, made out with him and let him give me a ride home. Very, very stupid. I told him I was 18. He was 21. Very dumb. I'm lucky I am alive.

Pick up a homeless guy and gave him a ride to a nearby town while I was in college.

:moon: a cop who turned out to be my uncle

It had to do with a silo, beer, poison ivy, and nudity.

Never get poison Ivy on your arse.....

When I was in college, I had a motorcycle. One night I picked up this 18 year old girl and we went to a cornfield...

(why is this sounding familar? 8O )

With a bunch of friends in high school (I was driving), we were escorted out of De Pere, Wisconsin, one evening by the po-po for "insulting the young ladies of our town." We did not know two of them were the mayor's and police chief's daughters.

When I was in college, I had a motorcycle. One night I picked up this 18 year old girl and we went to a cornfield... (why is this sounding familar? 8O )

How come after you didn't kill me and leave me in said cornfield did you not call the next morning???? I'm waiting.......

When I was 21 I went to a Brewer's game once...met this girl...

Got arrested on a stupid college bet. I lost miserably.

And don't ever think that stealing a Whoopie Goldberg sign from a movie theater lobby is worth the thrill either.

Broke my boyfriend in college's ex-girlfriends nose.

Don't make me mad :x

That's what my mother used to say. She used to tell me about the time she was wet grass sliding with her older brothers back in '09 and the boys got it where you don't ever want to get it. I found I was immune to it when I was a kid, a trait I apparently inherited from her as she didn't get it, just her brothers. They took off their clothes because their mother would have been unhappy about grass stains. BTW that would have been 1909 not 2009.