I have a question regarding body building. How fast steroids are compared to creatine? I am starting with some serious work out and I am slowly gathering all the info I could potentially use,. I have heard that creatine is more natural way of increasing muscle mass, but steroids should be a lot faster. Is that true?

I guess that depends on your wishes regarding the way your body looks. Steroids are faster and mush less healthy than creatine. As for creatine it is far from the natural way of muscle growing too. Perhaps you could ask some of the older persons in the gym (who have evidentially used something for bulking) for the advice.

There is no comparison between the two. Creatine is a natural supplement that may or may not have any effect as far as putting on muscle, and steroids are a pharmaceutical supplement that will definitely work but it comes with possible adverse health concerns.

Comparing creatine monohydrate and anabolic steroids is like comparing apples to oranges. Creatine monohydrate increases the amount of ATP your body can utilize resulting in an increase in strength and eventually an increase in muscle mass. Muscles will also retain more water making them appear fuller and larger. Anabolic steroids provide your body with supplemented testosterone which enables quicker recovery and greater protein synthesis. Both will assist you in gaining muscle mass however steroids will provide results earlier than creatine and in larger amounts. Anabolic steroids are also illegal in several countries.

If I were you I'd stay off the gear and stick with natural supplements.

if i were you...which i could say i am...lol i would do steroids!!! id do testosterone ethanate or cypinate injections! creatine is like a drop in a bucket! and test is like a full bucket! get it! and theres no proven health risks from using steroids the right way! get some info and listen! good luck brotha!

Don't listen to this guy, steroids definitely are proven to have many side effects no matter what way you use them. Iv done some research on the subject and steroids can cause breast increase, testicular shrinkage, rage, depression, acne, and hair loss. If steroids weren't physically bad for you they wouldn't be illegal. I've known a few people over the years that have gotten very sick and died from steroid use...don't take them. creatine isn't the most researched supplement in the world but there are no known side effects. I have been using creatine for a few years and it really works, plus I have not experienced any side effects.

Steroids are VERY bad. They are only beneficial for those whose body needs it to relieve a problem -- like my son's asthma (and THAT is only when he is truly suffering)

How do I know about steroids? My brother's body is a total mess from taking steroids in his youth. He is in his early 40's and suffers from problems that he shouldn't until maybe his late 60's. It affects the joints, bones, whatever else. BAD, Bad news.

Please eat healthy. Add more protein to your diet - right before and after your workout is fine. Eat fresh vegetables and fruit, whole grains (quinoa is high in protein) and avoid diet sodas, and processed foods. You'll fair better in the long run.

Be Healthy,
Renee'

i wouldnt use steroids there all all kinds of supplements you can take to help you build muscle, i personally take a preworkout supplement called Jack3D, its amazing, and i also have another called Sizeon that i drink during my workout, those two together work really well together. after my workout i make a protein shake with Muscle Milk or Myofusion, i think muscle milk tastes better. I also have Glutamine Powder that i put in my shake, reduces recovery time. i also take multi vitamins and calcium everyday. i could see a significant difference in my body after the first week, with no side effects. there is no need for steroids. as long as you maintain a steady and intense workout routine with those supplements, and get the proper amount of protein everyday, you will grow fast.

pwruser - thanks for the update.

1 Advice... and think carefully about this. Do Not Take Steroids. it will eventually give you female looking boobs. you do not want female looking boobs (tits).

a better solution for you is-
1) Psyched by Gentec before workout with your over 50% protein shake (buy a protein that is more protein than carbs)
2) Superpump 250 by Gaspari during you workout
3) Fuel for male by GenTec after your workout with a pure carbs shake (gentec also makes 1 of the best pure carbs)

so follow that guide and you will develop a very natural, big and cut body

Shining Star
much faster, but do not take them!
they do cause adverse side effects and will harm you in the long run!

Look.... I was in your shoes a while ago. Wondering what the Creatine and Steroids would do. I was worried and just a bit unsure. I went to my Dr. and told him straight out what I was wanting to do and why. My Dr. is pretty cool and he and I are friends. Anyway, long story short, I am on 12 week on 12 week off cycles of test-enthnate and anavar. I STILL take Creatine. I took creatine before any of the AAS. The Creatine DID help in size and in strength. As mentioned earlier in this post, the bucket analogy is true.

I would take the Creatine and ... with a Dr.s oversight and blessing.... do AAS. I have gained 25lbs and went from 26% BF to 18% FB. Now on the cutting cycle and plan on getting to 10% BF and then back on AAS for an additional 20 lbs. of meat.

No adverse sides, no rage, no bladness, no acne, and no poor bloodwork. Make sure you get your PCT down.. and your golden. PCT for me was Clomid and Arimedix. 3 weeks PC.. and good to go!

Lol at some of the m****s here that don't have a clue about steroids. THEY'LL KILL YOU OMG!!!! Actually in Americaland where steroids are seen as the devil every government health body opposed the ban on steroids but the powers that be put it through anyway. Not that I care. in the UK they're legal for personal use. I'm 60 btw and have been using steroids since my 20's and I'm in great health.

HAHA you are an id**t... "I'm 60 'btw' and have been using steroids since my 20's and I'm in great health." Anyone who uses steroids for 40 years consistently..is a m***n, and deserves to be shot..for trying to encourage others to do the same... Oh, and before you attempt trying to deceive people, change your childish name "Brainyboy" and then grow the f**k up..by not using childish acronyms like 'btw' .. there is not one 60 year old man that would ever write btw... tool.

Go to school child. You know nothing you utter failure at life. Id put you over my knee and have you crying like the little skinny c**t you are. Let me guess you were sexually abused as a child? Haha good!