I have eczema on my left hand. It’s very ugly and I’m pretty terrified. I have never had it before and I don’t know what to do now. I ask my friend who has experience with eczema and she told me to use steroid cream. Tell me do I use steroid cream for eczema?

Yes, your friend has right. The most common treatment for eczema is topical steroid creams. That are not the same as the steroids used by some athletes, don’t worry. These medicines are usually applied directly to the affected areas twice a day. But it needs to be prescribed by a doctor.

I have helped people with excema for 10 years now. It has been my experience that excema is due to an amino deficiency that prevents the skin from fighting off germs effectively. I recommend ALATA Black Soap to kill the germs and Youth Restorer with Amino Multiple to build up the body's amino acids which in turn will build up the body's immune system and help keep the skin clear. Everyone that has tried the Youth Restorer and Amino Multiple has had their excema stop itching in exactly 20 minutes. The addition of the soap allows the bad skin to clear up in about 24 hours.

For more info visit my website at OptimumHealth4all.com

For more info visit my website at WWW.OptimumHealth4all.com

use either vaseline to moisturize it or get a steroid cream prescribed to you by a doctor but dont use it for more than 2-3 weeks because the effects will decrease and steroid creams over time can effect your mood.

Topical steroid should never be used longer than 5 days on one spot per lifetime. Otherwise it can cause topical steroid addiction (RED SKIN SYNDROME). Google the INTERNATIONAL TOPICAL STEROID ADDICTION NETWORK for information on what long-term use of topical steroids for eczema will do. Topical steroids do not cure eczema, they only hide it by suppressing your immune system.