I am 16 years old and have just been diagnosed with localized morphea on my back that i have had as long as i can remember. However recently I have been having stiffness in my joints and I have always had cold hands and feet from stress. I am worried that this could be related to systematic scleroderma of some kind. I also have been diagnosed with esophagal reflux recently that i am being treated for and they think stress might be the cause but i am still very concerned. osteoarthritis seems to run in my family but i hear that it is not genetic. could that be it? and i recently noticed a rough patch of skin on my inner cheek where my gums should be smooth. however it doesnt look any different. could this be related? Im very worried, I dont want to find out I have something devastating like that. so if anyone has any ideas, im really scared. Thank you to anyone who can give me some sort of information!

I have just been diagnosed with morphia on my back too and am having to be tested for possible other autoimmune disorders.
The joints could be anything from rheumatoid arthritis to lupus. Get an ANA blood test and if it's positive, see a rheumatologist to help diagnose you. It can be serious.