It is been for years I have been diagnosed with scleroderma and I know that scleroderma could cause some other conditions involving raynaud's disease and I think I might be having already certain raynaud's symptoms –so far I just have got occasional problems with cold feet and hands fingers. Maybe I exaggerate but I think I just had a raynaud's attack these days and though only two of my fingers were affected-they turned into blue I am terrified of getting this disease for I already have hard time dealing with my scleroderma so I would like if someone tells me what are the raynaud's symptoms. Thanks!

Those might have been raynaud's symptoms for usually raynaud's attack first affect just one or two fingers or toes making these areas white at first and than it turn blue and is followed by numbness and cold sensation. Further the affected area may even turn red and it may tingle and swell seriously. Anyway patients diagnosed with scleroderma are more likely to develop raynaud's disease whose symptoms gets worse over the time so if you recognize any of these signs that looks like raynaud's symptoms you may check it out by having some blood test including ANA or ESR whose positive results are secure sign of the disease. Anyway patients with raynaud's symptoms are extremely sensitive to cold weather and I have a friend that has moved into warmer location just to avoid more complicated raynaud's symptoms involving skin ulcers and even gangrene in extreme cases and I think that patients who developed secondary raynaud's symptoms-caused by some underlying disease such as scleroderma are at higher risk to develop more serious complications.