Hello, folks. I have recently been diagnosed knee arteritis and I would like to start a treatment. I would like to ask you which appropriate treatment there is for arteritis of the knees and joints. I would appreciate all your replies. Thanks for all the help. I will appreciate it. Bye!

Hello. I think you meant on knee arthritis, not arteritis. It depends whether it is osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. The first one is a degenerative disease and the other is autoimmune disease. I guess you have osteoarthritis. The first line of therapy is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Physical therapy can also bring some benefits. Some even go under steroid injections into the joint. However, this is rare with osteoarthritis. Weight loss is also important. Huge weight puts pressure on your knees. You should discuss about these details with your doctor or rheumatologist.