Good evening, folks. I have been diagnosed with elbow osteoarthritis. I must admit that this disease caused no motions in my elbow. I really don’t know what this means and if someone could help me with more info, I would be more than grateful. I hope someone will answer my post. Bye!

Hello, there. Loss of motions in elbow is just one of the signs of elbow osteoarthritis. I would say that your disease is in the advanced stage. Pain in joint is usually a symptom that this disease starts with. You haven’t mentioned if you have experienced this before this loss of motions. I would be surprised if you haven’t. You should talk to your rheumatologist about treatment possibilities. Please, let me know what you find out. I hope you will manage. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the fact that your disease is in advanced stage. I doubt that only medications could help here. You will probably start with this. My guess is that your rheumatologist may recommend some surgical procedure here. Arthroscopy can help in reducing the signs and symptoms. Joint replacement is another possibility. It makes your joint to have more range of motions. Discuss all these issues thoroughly with your rheumatologist. Bye!