I would appreciate if someone could give me some information about scleroderma. My grandmother was diagnosed with it one week ago. I am really worried about her.

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will try to help you with some information. Scleroderma is a rare disease that causes skin thickening, hardening, and tightness and it can also involve internal organs. This can lead to intestinal, kidney, lung, and heart problems. Scleroderma is a chronic disease and this means that it lasts a long time. It is a rare and autoimmune disease. This means that the body’s natural immune system does not behave normally. “Localized” scleroderma is the case when scleroderma only involves the skin. “Generalized” scleroderma or “systemic sclerosis” is when there is internal organ involvement from scleroderma. Early diagnosis and treatment are essential because this can help prevent many of the complications of scleroderma. I hope that your grandmother will be ok. She is happy to have you to take care of her.

including the scerloderma foundation that will provide you with usefull and free material in the mail

My mother is suffering from scleroderma in I want to kno what can I do to reduce her pain. Because she has knotes in the side of her leg that are so painful she can't even lay on them. In the balls of her foot are starting to break apart in split open. So please in for me of any medicine no matter the cost to help releive her of the pain. In also how to keep her feet from getting swollen.