hey im pretty worried whether or not my girlfriend is pregnant. Well we never actually had sex but we fooled around a lot. She had her period about 2 weeks ago but last week after she came back from this resteraunt, a day after, she started getting stomach pains and started feeling nausea. She started to have diarria at one point she had black stool. Recently she said that her pains started going away but she feels really bloated and tired. I also failed to mention that it tends to hurt after she eats sometimes. Im not sure whether this is a stomach disorder or a possible pregnancy but im having my doubts. Unless precum passed through my boxers and through her panties during a little bit of the time i do not see any other way it could have happened. someone help please! thanks

I do not think she is pregnanat, I feel like she has gastritis, (inflamtion of the stomach lining and intestines). The black stool means she is passing old blood in her stool, and she needs to be seen by a doctor, she could have a bleeding stomach ulcer that is causing the pain after eating, and causing the black stools, anyway becareful with fooling around, but I think you guys will be ok,:-)

It doesn't sound to me you have very much to worry about as far as your girlfriend being pregnant. HOWEVER, black stool can be a VERY serious thing. I recomend she go to the doctor quick and tell them what's going on with her stomach pains and stool. GOOD LUCK

sounds like shes constipated

Hi im needing some help..my cycle is 28 days and this month i ovulated the 9th we had sex 8th 9th 10th 12th.. for the last 2 days and now im really tired like i could sleep anytime. unwell in the tummy and headaches..i never get headaches.. after i eat im feeling nasues aswell.. i took a test but came back neg i think the test may have been too early as my periods due 25th now being the 16th is there a chance i could be pregnant were hoping so.. but dont want to get my hopes up... thankyou