Hi My name is Rebecca , i've been having horrible stomach pains this evening and i dont know what to do , My symptoms are i can't eat , yet im hungry , i also can't go to the bathroom because i can't poop, all i had today was 2 yogourts and a pizza pop, but i didn't eat anything big after this morning just incase i would make it worse, in the afternoon i had  half a glass of water, 3 pieces of oranges, and right now im currently having green tea, But i dont think that i can finish it because my stomach is hurting so much, it feels like my food is moving inside , and its putting pressure on my left amd right abdomen, i dont know what i cant eat to make me poop..and im really scared. Please help.

Try to swallow a tea spoon of baking soda and drink a glass of water ,that's what my mom does when she has stomach pains.. and I'll say drink alot of water , it should help but don't try to eat bananas , they're high in potassium and will make it worse..

My stomach pain is unberreble, I'm trying to stay still but it just keeps getting worse and worse....I think i'll try to use the bathroom once more...

are you sure its your stomach??

May be you have sore in your stomach. drink vegetable soup and mutton soup. Avoid hot and spicy items. get pomegranate fruit.

Smoke some weed Haha no joke bro, try it. If not go eat something. Like a fat ass thing of chicken, something not spicy at all, but filling. Anything that fills that description will do, an then you take a huge sh*t on the toilet and drink some fruit juice, like v8 or something

I HAVE THE ANSWER...If you need to go...try one of these...Magnesium Citrate with or wothout castor oil or A BROWN COW ( 4oz warm prune juice, half cup STRONG black coffee,warm and 1 dose of milk of mag mixed together and chug it!!! I assure you it will clean your problem out!!!!