I've been getting sick for about 10-years now. Doctors have no idea what is wrong ...

Pretty much I start feeling a sharp stabbing pain in the lower right region of my stomach. From there, I know that I have about 24 hours before I'll be totally paralyzed.

From there, I get an extremely bad migraine headache ... The stomach pain gets so bad I can barely move. When I was younger I literally couldn't walk. I start sweating, get freezing cold then super hot. Get a mild fever ...

Overall it is just the worst pain possible. Everytime I think I am going to die (literally.)

Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

I feel the same way; what concoclusion have you come too? Headache stomach pain, numbness; hot one minute cold next. I'm 34. Sometimes I think it may be nerves but not sure. I don't like taking pills.

I have the same problems. Doctors don't have any idea, except may a cyst are the lumps, and the migraines are because of constriction of blood to the brain. Butalbitals work great for the head aches. Vicodins work well for the pain. Best thing is to except your condition. I think it could be cause by those jets that leave con trails/chemtrails. They spray all over my house and I have become disabled because of it. The US government is hidding this project from the people, go to CNN who is the only news to report on chemtrails. People all over the USA are getting sick with weird things like we have. But no one can fix it. I herd this could be attempts to cut the population down, by chemtrail spraying populations. Or to cause or prevent global warming. I really don't know, except artical I read about this issue. But its hard to work or have a relationship with what ever we got. I am so bad I applied for disability and was rejected, even with a doctors note saying I am disabled. If not for family I would have been dead from sickness and starvation about 5 years ago. The stress this puts on my family is terriable. Good luck! I know I need it too.,lol

its f*****g ridiculous with all the resorces these days - i know that everytime i go to the doctors they have no idea whats wrong with me?!!!

im 16 years old and i have been feeling the same way every since the begining of june i dont know whats wrong i got nausea in june then it went away in a week and now it came back again this month but i dont have nausea this time just stomach pains and headache

Guess what I'm gunna say? I get something similar. Used to be mostly headaches, but its turned into nusea more. Now i get a lot of pain in the lower stomach and upper intestine and my stomach gates arent very good so my food keeps coming up but not out. Also get burning sensation as if I can feel the acid burning away at my tissue with a lot of pain. I'm very tired and have not much energy dispite being unlike tht. Lots of people have similar stories and if you go to a GP they just think you are complaining for the sake of it. They give anti-acids, but im not a person who likes taking pills. Boiled eggs for breakfast seem to help me but only a very small amount. Out of interest do any of you have any foods you can't eat?

I think its due to acidity. Or a liver thats over taxed maybe. Try eating more steamed, boiled foods, lots of fruits and veggies. Cut down on non veg and spicy , oily stuff for a while. Drink lots of water - around 8 glasses a day and take around 10 mins off to relax and meditate on something that makes you happy. Also have small meals in more frequencies rather than 3 big meals for a while. Let me know if you feel better after doing this for about 2 weeks.

Also hold your palm facing you and press on the soft area for 2 mins twice a day. This energizes the body and makes it whole. Wherever u feel pain, press there for 2 mins till it subsides. Do consult a doctos to rule out anything else as well, also make the changes above will help you benefit.:-) Good luck.

Try looking into Orthostatic Intolerance ... M.S. or something neurological. Good Luck and God Bless~

My husband had all of your symptoms and went to a GI doctor and had every test under the sun. Finally 10 months of being sick as a dog and loosing 55 pounds they ran a special test and found that he had ACUTE INTERMITENT PORPHYRIA. It is a very rare disease that effects the central nervous system. He was just diagnosed last week, so we have to see a specialist. But you may want to ask your doctor to be tested for this. Symptoms of this is severe stomach cramping, nausea, headaches, constipation and other symptoms but these are the most severe symptoms he has.

Yeah I think you may be suffering from something else. Ever been evaluated psychiatrically? You sound extremely like someone with paranoid schizophrenia. GET A GRIP!!!! THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT TRYING TO POISON ANYONE.

A doctor who uses muscle testing to find out what is wrong is a GREAT WAY TO GO! Ours has helped us in many ways. It is easy and has been very accurate for us. Reasearch NAET, it is for allergy elimination and for illnesses elimination. By the way, I have come to learn that being allergic to something can cause more problems than most of us have any idea. This has been great for us! I believe this could help many people!!
TRY NAET.COM

For those of you who don't know, "muscle testing" is when you stick out your arm, someone asks you a question, and then they smack your arm. If your arm goes up, answer is yes. Down, answer is no.

DOES THIS SOUND ACCURATE TO YOU? I don't think doctors use this method. People who took a weekend course on Reiki and who have a dream catcher in their rear-view mirror (how much do these people sleep while they're driving?) practice muscle testing.

You could have Lyme Disease

I get the same exact pain and have been to the doctor several times and they just tell me that its all in my head.