I might just be over-reacting about the whole thing and working myself up to think somethings wrong because I do tend to assume the worst, but hopefully someone can be the judge of that!

For quite awhile my feet have been falling asleep very easily. Usually it's from cutting off the blood flow, right? So I didn't think anything of it, but lately my feet fall asleep basically all on their own when I don't have my legs crossed or anything. I was thinking maybe poor blood flow or something?

I had the flu about a week ago tomorrow and I was vomiting a lot for the first 12 hours of it so my stomach completely emptied to the point of dry heaving and ever since I've been having almost constant heart burn and I was figuring it was because my stomach had to make new acid.

I've been feeling very faint today and kind of drowsy but I'm not tired and my face keeps tingling and my legs currently are too.

This is the thing that really put the cherry on the cake and made me worried... I went poop today and it was basically black or extremely dark brown. I googled it and saw that it could be because of internal bleeding!!?
Maybe a stomach ulcer and it's messing me up? I don't really know. I'm also only 17 so I figured these aren't normal teenage occurances.

Maybe none of these things are connected to eachother but I figured I would ask anyways in case it is something serious. I'd love to hear anyones opinion! I'm also a girl. I don't know if that could effect the situation or not.

ok so i have the exact same thing going on with me, except im a male. i woke up this morning around 5 throwing up and diahrea. i thought it was just the taco bell i had for dinner? after the first throw up, i was completely empty. my diahrea had turned water like, and i was only dry heaving, till yellow and red liquids started coming out. it tasted really bad, and my sister had told me it was blood in the throw up. she had me take some pepto bismal for my stomach pains. it helped quite a bit, but i just got out of the bathroom, and my poop was black. whats the cause of this? it scared me because i have never had this before. i havent been having limbs fall asleep yet, but idk if its going to happen. i also am 17, is this a teenage thing? please help, this is really wierd. my parents are in europe and i dont have money to go to the doctor. what should i do?!

ok so you guys are prolly just dehydrated. I remember when my cousin had his son and he was a new young parent and his son poop was black and I will always remember my aunt telling me it was cuz the baby was dehydrated. And since you guys are young and especially the female b/c u were sick with the flu that can cause dehydration. So stack up on your water asap! cuz dehydration can cause kidney failure I believe. I watch a lot of house, so I learned some things on there too, lol all jokes aside, always talk to ur parents and schedule a docs appt, if no changes after the water within the first day or two.

i have the same problem it happened a day ago and my poop is very dark. I just had a car accident and i was thinking maybe my pains are from that but I freaked out when i sw my poop:(

Causes of black colored stools (known as melena) could be from:
- acidified blood
- blood from higher in the digestive tract
- iron supplements or foods high in iron
- Pepto-Bismol or other medicines containing bismuth
- black licorice
- large amounts of spinach or other greens
- blueberries
- aspirin
- other foods dark in color such as chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)

I had the flu a few days ago and then the day after I felt fine, the next my stomach was in all sorts of knots so I drank a lot of pepto bismal. I think that was the cause of my black poop...may be yours too!

there is a warning on pepto bismal to NOT take it if you are experiencing black poop...

I haven't ate in the past two days. I feel like I need to vomit, but nothing comes out when I gag myself. I've been pooping JET black. It really looks like tar when I wipe. I rarely take medicine and I haven't had anything dark colored to eat. I get sick if I even take a drink of water. I think my issue is worse than some, not to mention I have a history of a bad stomach and my father has a bad stomach. I'm usually the last person to whine about how I feel and even less likely to go to the hospital, but the color of my stool really has me worried. Should I go to the hospital and ruin my credit more, or see if it just passes?

Are you KIDDING ME?!?!?! Stop killing yourself. Doctors are there to HELP YOU! It is not like getting a ticket and telling people about it or something that is bad! You are supposed to tell a doctor! I only had BLACK stool today (and my period for this month just ended like yesterday) I am 20 years old Female, and I already want to go to a doctor. My mom works at the hospital so I am just going to tell her, stay hydrated, starting walking more often because I lay around too much.... and I will see if I stop having black poop. YOU sound really sick! Most of you do. I am going to stop eating fast food, also. That I am certain is bad for my stomach.

If you have been vomiting a lot you could have a tear which is bleeding into your stomach.....you REALLY should see a doctor asap. Read the info in the link below.....all of your symptoms seem to be explained there. I've been passing black stool for a day or two now, but I am taking iron supplements which can cause that. But if you have been vomiting and now have stomach pains, poor circulation and tar-like poop, you probably are bleeding internally and need to be checked out immediately.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Peptobismol causes black poop besides that you probably have a stomach flu.

Im having black poop, im really hungry all the time, some stomach pain and im 13. Anyone know what it could be?