please advise.
Yesterday my stool was normal color except that one side of it , like a pencil stripe that run alongs the stool was black, that has got me worried, another piece was similar except the color of the stripe was dark brown.
This morning my stool, all of it was dark dark brown, almost looked black.
I dont have any other discomfort and i am not on any medication, I am 32.Please advise what i should do, should i go see a specialist.

Black tarry stool occurring once or twice is no big deal,but if it becomes a regular occurrence get it checked out by a gastrointestinal dr.I'm 41 now,but I had it happen to me in my early 30,s and it turned out to be 3 colon polyps.My symptoms were black tarry stools,constantly feeling like I needed to have a bowel movement(not a constipation feeling though)pencil thin or semi flat shaped stool,certain foods would only stay in me for 30 minutes after I ate then once I had a bowel movement the food would be only partially digested.If I ate lettuce,it would come out looking like lettuce.General feeling of unwellness.Once I had surgery (colonoscopy)done,I could tell something had been removed from my body before the dr even came in the recovery room to tell me what he found.Colon polyps that aren't removed can and will turn cancerous so symptoms like the ones listed above should be checked out by a dr.Black stool is a sign that there is blood in the lower digestive system(intestines,colon)Bright red or reddish colored stool is a sign of blood in the upper digestive system(stomach,large intestines)