ok well me and my girlfriend had sex and well kinda a stupide move and i didnt use a condom but she was takeing brith control pills anyways this was my frist time but not hers and like 2 hours after her stomach was really hurting althought her stomach hurt befor but not as bad and it got worse after we did it is this a sign that she is pregnant or not ? any info on this will be greatly appreciated

CloudizGOD wrote:

No

Well, actually, a pain in the stomach would be a pretty good sign that someone is pregnant, although it ususally doesn't come on that early. Where did you get the impression that a pain in the stomach wasn't indicative of pregnancy?

yes, stomach pain is a sign of pregnancy- no, however, you don't even get pregnant right after intercourse. it takes a few days and the pregnancy hormones aren't present for a few weeks. you won't actually notice symptoms until 6 weeks to two months, (and by that time hopefully the missed period would tip you off!) if she's on the pill the likelihood of her being pregnant is incredibly rare. her stomach pains could be anything from gas, pain from this being a new experience, cramping from things being shifted and knocked around and stretched in a way that it hasn't been before, ovarian cysts, or something more serious like a pelvic inflammitory disease, which is gotten through intercourse and a round of antibiotics will cure. in all, i wouldn't worry, go to the dr if things persist and/ or get worse. most importantly, ALWAYS use a condom! the pill isn't 100%, plus humans are fallible and miss medicine, plus stds are nasty and aren't prevented by the pill.

That's totally true. For women and for men, I tell them to use condoms only because birth control doesn't account for STDs, and also you're just lessening your chances of getting pregnant all the more. Thanks for posting on that :-)

Me and my girlfriend did it 4 days ago and i used a condom and i pulled out and her stomach is hurting and that was her first time doing it is this a sign that she is pregnant

Hell yA she is

Why do my stomach I just have sex with my boyfriend what do that mean

was she pregnant though?