I am pretty sure that I have an internal hemorroid. It started around a month ago. I looked it up online and tried exercising, eating more fiber, drinking more water, etc before calling my doctor. Since I couldn't make it to the hospital, she recommended preparation h. I used it for about a week and I thought that I was almost healed (very little bleeding) but then it started up again. After continuing for another week, it didn't really do much and I was getting stressed from using it (inserting it in) and stopped. That was a few days ago.

My stool passes easily now and though awkward, I go to the bathroom in a crouching position since I heard that it's better?

My problem is no longer constipation/hard stool but getting the bleeding to stop. I've been in taking a lot of spinach, wheat bread, apples with the skin, etc with water.

Currently, my stool is usually covered in mucus and blood though I don't get alot on the toilet paper. The bigger problem is that recently, I noticed that I had black balls in my stool. My stool looks normal and brown but there are these balls that look like olives within the stool. I don't think all the time. I noticed it today and also the day before yesterday.

Around Friday, I realized I've been feeling slightly nauseous and fatigued all week. But it's usual given my college school load (stress and lack of good sleep). I got paranoid and looked it up and read that an infection in my tract could lead to nausea. But the thing is, I'm not always nauseous. If I do feel nauseous, or at least this weekend, it's at night. I have no pain. I have slight discomfort, like a little fullness in my butt.

I have a pretty good appetite, not as huge as before, but that may be because I am chewing more carefully and taking more care on what I stuff inm my mouth.

My doctor is extremely busy and it's hard for me to go back for a checkup and I only got an appointment for the beginning of December.

What are the black balls?? What should I do?

blood. Black is a sign of internal bleeding somewhere.

i feel like a have the same excat thing going on. did you ever findout what the problem was?

mines more like blueberrys. im really worried does anyone know what that means?

What is the black balls, I've had them twice now..

I have same today looks like blueberrys and when I broke them its like black powder, I am so scary.Did anybody found out what cause that?

an unhappy GI system will manifest is in small, hard, round balls of stool. This is often referred to as stool pellets. The cause of this oddly formed stool is often constipation due to inadequate fiber or water in your diet.In Chinese medicine, round stool is considered a symptom of a condition called liver qi stagnation. This is an illness brought on by stress, and symptoms can be worsened by not getting enough exercise. Because the liver is responsible for so much of the body's purifying functions, it makes perfect sense that illness having to do with the liver being energetically blocked would result in feeling sludgy and fatigued, which occurs with many digestive disorders

I too have white balls and black too what should I do please tell me?

The ball I found today in my poop was a round looked like blueberry and when I broke it , it was soft almost like breaking a blueberry .. It's not constipation caz I don't have that problem .. It's kinda scary :! I'm gnna see my doc n hopefully figure out.

Did you find out what the cause was? Were you bleeding?

I just saw I black ball in my stool

same i just found one and researching now.

I had the same thing! Did you find out what it was?

Again I had the same thing, did you ever find out what the problem was?

Did you ever find out what it was?