I'm 15 and have been feeling really sick over the past few months. My symptoms are fatigue, severe headaches, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, racing heart, chest pain, sore stomach, numbness in my hands and legs, a tremor in my right hand and dark blood in my stool. I'm always tired even after sleeping and always feel sick. Somedays its that bad i cant eat anything. Lately I've been that weak its hard to go up and down stairs or open doors.

I was recently hospitalised and had an MRI and blood tests all of which came back clear but i feel worse everyday and am worried.

What could be causing this?

hello, i've been having the same symptoms except the vomiting and the blood in stools !! That's NOT normal! You should get stool test to find out what causes the blood!! It could be an infection or something in you digestive system.. For How long exactly you've been having these symptoms? And does it get worse while walking/exercising ? Best wishes..

I've been experiencing the nausea, dizziness and headaches for over 4 months and since then the other symptoms have appeared. It gets worse with any exercise, just going upstairs my legs shake, I feel short of breath, I feel like I'll pass out and my heart races. I've been to the hospital and no one know what's going on or can explain it.

i know how u feel, n im sorry for what u r going through, i can't eat my self, and i've been told by docter i have an eating disorder, and im only 14, i can't eat without being sick, i can't move without getting so tierd and weak! my parents don't know...but the docters say it might be cancer, i hope it not that seriuse, i have pains in my stumich all the time, and most time its hard to breath with it,  i lost other 2 stone in 13 days, coz i couldn't down the food, i dont know what to do if it gets any worse, coz i've booked blood test other and other, but i  can never get in, and it effects my school...and i dont know how to tell my parents, cuz they'll blame me, and it would but my worrys on them...i dont know what to do i wish some one would help me! x 

i have those exact symptoms been hospitalized several times and no one can find out whats wrong ive been going through this for four years and it just gets worse if you figure out whats going on please post so i can give a new idea to my doctors

my dad had been same systoms for two years and he had been in the hospital. but doctors could not find out the problem.

they stopped his mouth feeding and put peg(they insert a tube through his arm  and fed him)

some months later he could not swallow his saliva or anything, so doctors insert a stent into his eosophagus two -three times to stretch his oesophagus  and the they send him home.

next day he felt  back pain. we brought him to the hospital by ambulance his heart rate increased in the ambulance and he went to the coma stage.

doctors said he got hole in his oesophagus and they removed his oesophagus. even  coma stage , still bleeding did not stopped. doctors did not close his surgery hole to monitor for 3 months(Due that he has hernia now)

when he was in coma stage they did  Angiogram and find out he had some tumors in his pancrease and liver and that produce acid 100 times than normal.(You have to check your acid level) in that stage they could not do anything. if they did this test earlier he did not have to lost his oesophagus and did not have to suffered this much.

after one year later they removed some of the major tumors and pull his stomach up and join with his pharnx. he just started to eat liquid food( after 3 years) last month they discharge him. now he is taking tube food. and little bit by his mouth(Juice jelly ice cream but his surgery wound did not heel every day nurse coming to dressing.

so, check your acid level

ido the angiogram

You all need to read this!!! IIt sounds like you may have something called POTS-Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Has to do with blood pressure. Look up POTS on-line. You can test yourself if you want. Count your heartbeat in a 1 minute period while laying down in a supine position (like if were sleeping on back). Then, Stand up. Count your heartbeat again for 1 whole minute. Wait 2 minutes and repeat while standing. Continue to stand and do for about 10 minutes total. It your heartbeat jumps more than 30 bpm from your laying down position pulse to the standing pulses, you definately have some form of POTS. Our heartbeat is only supposed to rise about 5 to 10 beats while standing. Think about it! Nurses ALWAYS take our vitals sitting down. They assume that all is okay. The real fun starts when your posture changes. Trust me. I have it and my teen daughter has it. It's horrible and effects every part of your body due to lack of blood to all vital organs. By the way, the core cause is hormonal, most likely adrenal glands that control our cortisol levels. Research your symptoms and trust your body!!!! ****However, I have never heard of POTS causing a bloody stool.

I am a 26 year old female. I have a lot of the same symptoms that Kelsey W has had. I started having most of which at 16 but some have developed over the years since. I also had my fist child at 16 and the Dr's thought it might be something to do with my body dealing with the pregnancy. I have had three children total. After the last one 5 years ago I had a tubal which is when my periods started becoming much heavier and the clots progressively bigger. I just recently in Feb had both my L&R tubes as well as my appendix removed. My appendix was almost twice the size its supposed to be. They said it was all because of some infection they couldn't determine a name for. I have not only had bloody stools but have passed blood only without any stools. This happens on & off for periods of months at a time. I have numbness in my arms, hands, legs & feet all go numb all day every day I can't stay in any position for long. They said this is because of my lower back problems & arthritis in my neck. I also have severe migraines that have even had me hospitalized on multiple occasions. I have dizzy spells/black outs that cause my tongue to go numb everything go black but I can still hear just can't talk. Then if I'm not holding onto something I fall over. I shake just a little bit until it ends a few seconds later. These have gotten progressively worse over time.This to goes with out diagnosis. All of these symptoms started when I was 16 and are ongoing today. I have been through so many tests to try any figure out what causes these problems yet I have been unsuccessful.

Parasites (worms in particular) can cause these symptoms.

To the person who originally posted about your issue, did you ever get an answer for what was going on? I have been dealing with the exact symptoms. I have had 4 months of testing, er visits and seen over 15 doctors all resulting in no answers. It was interesting how similar your symptoms were to mine.

It could possibly be your thyroid. Check to see if any of your family might have thyroid problems.

Get tested for Celiac Disease !!

Hi, I have been having all these same symptoms for the past few months. My doc finally concluded that I have "Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome." And "Abdominal Migraines." It's really hard to diagnose and is likely to show up when you're young. I urge you ALL to ask your doc about it. Zofran works up to a point with me and chewing raw ginger (although really gross) helps settle my stomach. Write down whenever you're vomiting and what you're eating or taking and it'll help your doc diagnose you with whatever it is you may have. It's not easy, and it scares me, because my body is reacting like I have an eating disorder, but it made me feel better to have a diagnoses. I hope this helps some one out there.

Disturbing news about your daddy. I am so very sorry for your family's heartache!!!

I'm having the same problems I would love to know what is coursing this.