hi!
I HAVE READ THIS ARTICLE .IN WHICH I FOUND SOMETHING WHICH I WANNA TO ASK U?
THESE R THE SYMPTOMS:
(I JUST COPY AND PASTE HERE)
Many Ovarian Cancer survivors will attest to the idea that their symptoms were very vague and could easily be justified as minor ailments. For this reason, it is important to be aware of any of the following symptoms that you may be experiencing for prolonged periods of time (> three weeks).

Vague but persistent gastrointestinal complaints such as gas, nausea, indigestion. (I HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS AND ALSO I HAVE CHRONIC CONSTIPATION & PILES AND ULCER TOO)
Frequency and/or urgency of urination. (YEH OF COURSE BUT MIGHT B ITS NATRUALS/NORMAL)
Any unexplained change in bowel habits. (YEH)
Abnormal postmenopausal bleeding. (NO JUST STOP MY PERIODS,I HAVE SMELLY, CLOTED AND VERY PAIN FULL PERIODS BUT NOW I DO NOT HAVE PERIODS.DURING PREVIOUS MONTHS I HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS.AND NOW MY DATE IS 24 JULY BUT I DO NOT HAVE PERIODS YET.I JUST BLOT LIKE A SIZE OF COIN ON THE DATE OF 26,I THOUGHT IT STSRT BUT NOT JUST BLOT AND A SMALL CLOT AND NOTHING ELSE.)
Weight gain or loss. (I THINK I AM GAINING)
Abdominal swelling and/or pain; bloating and/or a feeling of fullness.(YES)
Pain during intercourse. (I AM VERGIN)
Back ache or leg ache (YES)
Pelvic pressure(I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHT IS THIS?BUT WHEN I FEEL THAT THERE IS A NEED TO GO TO TOILET FOR PASSING OUT URINE I FEEL PRESSURE)

I DO NOT NO WHATS WRONG WITH ME BUT REALLY I AM IN TROUBLE.I CAN NOT EAT ANYTHING WITH DELIGHT.I WAS JUST SCARE OF BEING MYSELF.MY HANDS AND FEET ARE GOING TO BE SWOLLEN SOMETIME.OR DURING WALK OUTSIDE MY HAND AND FEETS ARE GOING TO BE SWOLLEN.YEH BEFORE PERIODS OR BEFORE STARTING PERIODS MY HANDS AND FEETS ARE GOING TO BE SWOLLEN AND HAVE MIGRINE SOMETIME BEFORE ,MIDDLE AND AFTER PERIODS.

I AM IN TROUBLE MY BELLY IS LOOKING BULK.AND MY THIGHTS ARE GOING TO BE FATY.(I AM NOT A FATY PERSON ,MY BODY IS NORMAL THATS WHY THIS IS NOT LOOKING BAD, BUT I NO IF I CAN NOT LOOK MYSELF IT GOES TO BE INCREASE WHICH I DO NOT WANT)

PLZ SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR RELEASING MY PERIODS.AND TELL ME BOVE ALL ARTICLE AND READ MY SYMPTOMS ALSO .REALLY DUE TO STOMACH FULLNESS I AM VERY MUCH UPSET.EVERY TIME I AM TRYING TO EAT VERY CAREFULLY.IF U WANT SOMETHING TO ASK THAN PLZ ASK ME FOR MY BETTER CURE/TREATMENT.

THANX
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(