I have constant spiciness, pressure in my head, nausea. Those symptoms make me feel insecure, so I spend most time in house. I am desperate. Can you explain me what disease have those symptoms.

Constant spiciness, head pressure, nausea can be symptoms of Labyrinthitis, and numerous diseases. I suggested you to go to neurologist. Constant spiciness, head pressure can be symptoms of panic attacks. It` s difficult to say, but maybe you need psychological help. I also had those symptoms and I had panic attacks. So, my treatment started with right diagnosis. You must go to your doctor.

Hello medved, what did you discover about your symptoms?

There are many "diagnosis's" under ear disorders, not just the one mentioned. I too like many have suffered this "spaciness".

I call it "stoned" but with out drugs. The medicines this specialist has had me on has not worked for me. I wish you well and hope that someone will have an answer that I haven't tried as of yet. I've been off work and unable to assist in the household income which has created self esteem and financial stress issues. It's horrible and someone needs to help us.!!!!

"Frustrated in Kansas"

not sure if anyone is still reading this post, but i thought i'd throw my two cents in--just in case it helps someone!

i've been dealing with similar symptoms for last 6 weeks, and i know how frustrating it can be. i was originally diagnosed with anxiety (which i DO believe has played a role in exacerbating my symptoms) but after switching doctors and having a CT scan of my brain and sinuses, i found i have a polyp in my right maxillary sinus. these sorts of problems can cause the dizzy/spacey feelings, and in my case, a lot of head pressure and ear pressure. i have also heard of inner ear problems causing the same symptoms, so that could be the case as well.

my advice, if you haven't already done so, is to have a CT scan of your sinuses. though these things usually don't have any sort of immediate treatment, it may give you peace of mind to know what's wrong, which may in turn lesson the anxiety, and hopefully ease the symptoms a bit.

hope this helps!

Have any of you tried a decongestant? I find that helps. I don't know if the stomach problems is causing the head problem or visa versa. The doctors don't seem to have any answers other than a decongestant and an allergy pill but I don't see why that would be related to the stomach. Mostly it is gas and when that goes away the nausea subsides and the head seems to feel better.

sounds like vertigo, but these are very vague. you will need to see someone if your symptoms don't get better because, not to frighten you, these symptoms can be brain tumors, or autoimmune or cause by pressure in your ears or something that isn't dangerous at all.

Hi.
I'm 50, have sarcodosis, thyroid, wear and tear arithisis in lower back, some kind of minor sinus problem, and blood pressure which seems to be either low or normal. I just tell you all that that for reference.
I get vertigo occassionly, room spinning, bed spinning. Well if i recall the last time, the bed didn't look it was spinning, just felt like it. think it's better to sit up, than lie-down, am i wrong?
I get spells of spaciness. That's a good word. The ground doesn't spin. it just feels like it's all inside me.
I feel at times as someone said in a similar post not quite there, kind of qutside myself.
If i bend down i have to take my time getting up, or i'll get very dizzy.
oh, sometimes i also get a fierce headache, particularly in mornings. Although i imagine it's in my eye not my head. maybe it is.
I hate having to cough, as it really hurts my head/eye. I usually put a hand to my forehead if i am gonna cough
I also get that pressure on top of the head. I would say it probably does get worse, and i can bring on the dizziness if I'm rushing too much.
If I'm playing tennis, and it's doubles and theres a long rally, but it's case of me looking back and forward between my partner and an opponent that can make me feel really dizzy/shaky.
Doctor doesn't know what's causing it. Am i worried. No
It's just frustrating, particurly when I'm playing tennis.
Yes, I'm lucky i can still play.
M

Lyme disease and Bartonella can often cause this kind of feeling 'spaciness' nausea etc might be good to see a LLMD