I just turn 40 and I‘ve experienced symptoms such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. I think I am too young to be in menopause. I never had regular periods, so I am not sure about it; maybe it has something to do with. Please tell me menopause at 40, isn't it early?

a lot of women actually have this problem - menopause at the 40s, even before! to me, it is nothing unusual, but sure that it is early. a lot of different things can be a factor for this - for example, genetics, lifestyle factors, some health problems, etc. so, you should definitely check your estrogen levels to see do you really have problems with it. also, observe the signs that can clearly tell you are you into menopause or not. some of the symptoms are heavy bleeding, spotting, long periods and, the most common, vaginal dryness during menopause that so many ladies experience. 

It is possible many women report first noticing hot flashes and vaginal dryness and the early signs of menopause usually begin to occur around the age of 40. Other early signs of menopause are monthly cycles becoming irregular or having less flow than usual, but not one woman I know would complain about their period lightening up or stopping completely. Women who begin to experience early signs of menopause before the age of 40 experience the same symptoms as older women. However, they are at greater risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and fractures, and ovarian cancer.

Actually the earlier you started your cycke as a child the earlier it can hie.Also how early did mother ect go into it.I am 40 also hitting it wide open.SEVERE moodiness.Insomnia.sweats.heavy periods.And it worried me because id been told cancer ect.Finding out only to throw me for a loop.MENOPAUSE!I hate this even the thought kills me am i getting OLD.LOL