Hi, I’m not sure what is happening to me. I had a respiratory infection, and it lasted a little longer, but I cured it. However, then appeared another problem. I started having vertigo and dizziness, and I don’t have balance when I walk any more. What is happening to me? Could this be some vestibular problem?

Hi, it could be anything, you have to visit a doctor. However, you might be right. This could really be some vestibular problem, especially because you had a respiratory infection before that. My friend had a viral infection that extended from her respiratory organs to the vestibular nerve. It caused her a vestibular neuritis. This condition causes exactly the same symptoms as you have. Nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and imbalance with walking are only some of them. A fullness in head can also occur when you have a vestibular problem. If you have this condition, your doctor will probably prescribe you some medications, or send you to a therapy.