***title edited by moderator***

for the last weekI have had a swollen stomach, light nausea, I have been feeling tired, and I have gained a little weight. My tummy is looking like a football .my stomach,upperbelly button portion and lower belly button portion s are swollen.My hips rihgt and left sides are come out slightly.My stomach is just not feeling right. You can see in the mirror there is a bulge. I think my whole body is somewhat swollen as well, especially my hands and feet. I work out and do lots of sit ups and crunches, but lately my stomach feels like a big blob of fat.
Also my thights are looking a lump of fat.

My stomach is not very tender or does not hurt when you touch it. Its just swollen....... What could be the cause?

HELP all my cute summer shorts are too tight to button up.
_____________________________________________________________

(Please help my periods are going to be irregular since 5 months.last time my periods are came after 50 days.and today is my period date but still not having.plz solve my both problems.

I think you should visit your doctor. These symptoms are very similar to some liver disorders. However, I don't think you have some liver disorder because there are many other symptoms you haven't mentioned, but to make sure just go for a check-up!)

Please check the answer I posted at the subject: Pregnant but not pregnant?

HI!from where i find out ur reply?I can't find .plz u give me ans on this post here.

as far as admin ans ,i must say thanks and wanna tell my more symtoms like swollen hand or feet and irritation on them.before periods my hand and feet are swollen and going to be red and have irritation.i wanna to get rid of my constipation,which is going to be piles.Althoug i have piles problem also.now a days just constipation is with me.and eating something is very hard for me.'cause i feel that i amm full.even when i am drinking water i feel that i am full.however i am feeling hungry but when i am goin to start eating something i can not eat due to heavyness.my feeling is like that i have eaten so much.'cause my stomach is looking bulkand lower ab are also looking full.before one and a half week i am not looking fat but now i am looking .i wanna to control this but how .i am doing lot of work ,started walk and take small amount of food also.
still i missed my periods.
give me advice.
aND PLZ TELL ME SOME EXERCISE OF ABS,THIGHTS AND STOMACH AND UPPER LEG (ABOVE KNEE PORTION)WHT IS CRUNCHES AND HOW TO DO?
plz give my advice and read my all text which i written before you.
really i am very worried about myself.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well as far as I'm concerned, you should visit a specialist because swollen stomach is not something you can solve on yourself online easily. Your concerned might be a hernia, or it could be an indicator that there is something wrong with your liver or spleen function, also it might be related to appendix. I advise you to go and see a specialist regarding your issue, and establish a correct diagnosis and cause of the swelling. It might be an allergic reaction on some kind of food. Run some blood test, a stool sample examination as well as full body examination if needed.

Legend
I suggest you to visit a gastroenterologist ... Your symptoms sound like a kind of liver disorder! Have you noticed jaundice on your skin or your eyes? Also do you have history of hepatitis or excessive alcohol drinking? Do you lose weight abnormally? Do you have any of following symptoms: itching, vomitting, nausea, loss of appetite???

Before being diagnosed as hypothyroid--and I am a very thin person--I was exhausted all of the time and was noticably "swollen". Might get your thyroid checked out--best of luck.

ive been nausea, tired and my stomach is feeling swollen for the past 2 years my sexual desires are fading and i cant sleep o my stomach anymore please i need help.

Please check celiac disease, I had same symptoms as you and I tried a gluten free diet and started to feel better in ONLY a few days!!!!! :-D

If my symptoms are similar to yours, please look into what I did. I went to the doc after feeling nervous, cold, swelling in abdomen, exhausted all the time but with insomnia(a hard time falling asleep, even though exhausted), sex was becoming a chore not a pleasure, blood pressure up and I have low blood pressure normally. Doc said low iron after blood work. So I started a multi vitamin and the BP went to normal, and I felt better- somewhat.

After that, I had swelling in my abdomen, still didn't want sex and still exhausted all the time, stomache upset like an ulcer. I was at my wits end- I work construction with my husband. I had to stop working because I had NO energy. I talked to my sister one night and she said it sounded like a b deficiency. I picked up a super B Complex vitamin- stopped taking multi. 1st day- aliitle bump in energy. 2nd day- I am normal again! My brain is not foggy, not tired, back to taking on the world.

Noone told me that iron and b go hand in hand. I was not absorbing as much iron bc I didn't have enough b. Crazy!! I hope you at least try this- I could not believe the difference. You must take b complex with meal. Also, it will turn your urine a little neon, but worth it!!! Hope this helps you!!!

My stomach is like I'm six months pregnant. I noticed this about four years ago when all of a sudden I had tightning around the stomach. I used to walk every day for around 60min. and then stopped when I brought my car. I have undergone open heart surgery due to aortic stenosis. I have never felt the same. I drink on a regular basis which I know is not good for my health but gets me through my day.

I have lost a few pounds not trying. My stomach feels full and the only way to help it is to vomit. I am a diabetic. My stomach rumbles and I have gas. A lot of times if I eat then I have to run to the bathroom but my stomach under my breast are bulged.

What "gets you through the day" is the problem. If you have to rely on some sort of substance to have a normal functioning life it's time to re-evaluate your priorities.