After 15 days of antibiotics( penicilline & Azithromycin) I get full with very little food. It hurts my body energy level big time to get thru a day without having to rest on the hour. I also just came off oral cancer treatment with carboplatin & taxol along with six weeks of radiation.
I am nearly dead these days as I can't eat much due to stomach fullness & unable to eat 2100 calories per day.
Please help!

I have the fullness in my stomach and have been unable to finish a meal. On the rare times that I can, I am sick when I am able to finish a meal. I also have knots under my rib cage on the right side. I have had CT scan, endoscopy, ultrasound and tomorrow a colonoscopy. Follwing that a gastric emptying scan. So far, there is not a single speculation on a diagnosis. Have you been able to receive any idea as to what your diagnosis is?

I wish you the best with the cancer and this most uncomfortable feeling.

Cy

I've been experiencing stomach fullness for about a year. I've just started to doctor with it now. I've had a ultrasound on my stomach, a hydascan, endoscopy, and now a stomach emptying test coming up. Anyone experiencing these symptoms? I'm a usually healthy person otherwise. I've gained weight with this problem too. I do have somewhat of a appetite, so I eat, but then feel miserable afterward....... Thanks

My mother is also unable to eat, feeling full, has lost 20 lbs., exhausted, has been through all scans, tests, no diagnosis apart from kidney function very early stage...which is nnot supposed to cause this weight loss. So what can it be? Please help!

Have anyone gotten answers about the unable to eat but feeling of fullness yet? My husband is going thru the same symptions and same tests now. Reading on internet I find things relating to the adrenal glands and adrenal cancers. What have you found? Trisha