hello my name is shama,i am of 20 years old,and happili married since one year,after 7 months of marrige i got pregnent,but unfortunately misscarrigaed at 5th week...but now again i am pregnent,n docter reffers me medicens like duphaston,folic acid ,nospa,and after 8 weeks she reffers me injections named GRAVIBINAN ,she told me to use it weekly and my next follow up was after one month,once is used injection,i felt sharp pain in my left arm,and then shoulder,i saw in mirror that a  ball like thing appears on my left side shoulder's back bone,but had no pain in it,it was soft,i thought may be its b.coz of reaction,and next week i used injection on my right arm,well i sed all that injection for a month,and i went to doctor,she chehcked that boll like thing,and said that its not because of reaction.its a ba;; of fat,she chehcked my bp.bp was high,and my weight was 65 kg,she told me to stop salt,rice and meat,at tthat time i was 14th week...she told me to come after 15 days...and that 15 days aregoing to end on 6th of august....but the problem is that i can't even sleep in night,i have severe pain in my shoulders to weist,chest,both arms neck...i am so wooried.:( plz any one help meand my feets are swelling so much..what to do now...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what is it...is normal or not........:(

yeh injection intrmussculer lgta ha hipp me bazoo me to lgaty hi nhi kiss pagal doctr k pass ja rhi ho

Yaar can you tell me what is the purpose of gravibinan injection? Isey abortion hota hai ya baby bach jata hai apni mother ki diseases se?

Ap ko kiysa pata

Gravibinan is used for an endangered pregnancy mostly depending on different reasons. Feet swelling is common during pregnancy.This injection is never given as an abortion medicine but is used for to delay early delivery. Nausia, vomiting is normal during preganncy for different women. Heavy lifting can be dangerous. Proper rest and use of fresh juices is advised.