Idk what to think. It's been almost 4 weeks now. I still have no period, headaches, I'm nautious and I'm vomitting, breasts are sore and a little bit bigger, chest pain but not really pain It's like a hearburn feeling, eating more, urinating more, really sleepy, and a little bit of fatigue...What could this be??

So you are saying that it's been 4 weeks since your initial risk?

When were you supposed to have had your period?

If you've had a recent risk, and it's been more than a week since your last period then you can take a test.

Since your message is kind of vague, I can't correctly provide more information than that. Preg. Symptoms are a bit vague themselves, and it depends on the woman, if that is what you're worried about.

If you are vomitting, however then I would go to a doctor. That can be serious sign of a gastro-intestinal disorder, stomach virus, or flu.

Feel better!

~Frisky!

Well I'm saying that I haven't had my period in 4 weeks. The last time I had my period was June 28-July 3. I was supposed to get it again July 28 but I didn't get it. Then I didn't get my August period either. Its now September and still nothing.

It would be a good time to visit a doctor. Whether or not you have had a pregnancy risk two missed periods could signify something is up.

Periods can be missed for various reasons, including stress, and being excessively underweight or overweight. I have a history with an eating disorder, and for 2 years I didn't get my periods. It didn't mean I was pregnant. But you are also reporting sketchy symptoms,
so full suggestion... is go to the doctor and tell him or her what's up.

Hoping that everything is okay,

~Frisky