I am 50yr old female. I have fullness in my stomach whether I eat or not. I feel pressure just underneath my breast in the center and sometimes on the left side. I was constipated but I am now taking Benefiber and that has corrected itself. I am taking Prilosec 2x day and the Benefiber 2x a day but the fullness and the pressure is still there. What can I do.

I am having similar symptoms. For the past 4 months i've been getting stomach fullness/pressure and acute abdominal pain off and on. Also, sometimes i get lower chest pain along with the other symptoms. At the beginning i was getting constipation, but taking fiber has made the constipation better. I had an upper GI done and was told that I just have acid reflux. I dont ever feel like it is acid reflux becuase i never have the acid tast or chest burning. Also when i and having the pressure/pain i've noticed that my stomach feels hard to the touch. I would say that 6 out of 7 days a week i have these symptoms. Any help would be great.

I am having similar problems as well ... going in for a colonoscopy next week ... if they find something, I hope that it is not serious!