I've been on birthcontrol for 5 yrs. I was on anitbiotics and me and my husband didn't use protection. I started having pregnancy signs a month later and stopped my birthcontrol and started my period in2 days. Could I be pregnant

You will need the pregnancy test obviously, but it seems to me like what you are experiencing is more due to birth control and antibiotics, than anything else. Which antibiotics were you taking? Birth control pills contain the same hormones your body produces to regulate ovulation, menstrual cycle and help pregnancy so when you stop taking them or when you take antibiotics that interfere with the pills you can get the same symptoms like the ones in pregnancy because they are caused by the same hormones. However, its better you stopped taking BC until you know for sure, but the bleeding can be caused both by kind of withdrawal from birth control and because of the antibiotics. Do the test, and please, let me know what happened.

i took a test and it showed negative. symptoms are still present but it isnt quiet time for my next period going from the bleeding after i stopped. if it doesnt come then i will retest