Ok, I was on Ocella birth control for 2 years...I had a biopsy on my cervix and switched to LoEstrin in February and bled for a month straight. I went back and they said it was just my period, switched me to Beyaz and ordered me to take 3 pills 2 days in a row, then 2 then 1 and to skip the sugar pills and go straight to the new pack...therefore i am obviously not on the same cycle I had been on for 2 years...I just finished the 2nd pack of Beyaz and decided to take the sugar pills to have a period, but theres 4 days of those and I have not started. Im crampy at times and have breast tenderness...I took a pregnancy test yesterday that came back negative...is the test bunk, or am I just thrown off by all of this switching and whatnot?

When you are on birth control pill, no matter which type, hormones that it contains stop your ovulation completely. That is why you don't actually have a period on BC pills, it's more of a breakthrough bleeding which happens when you stop the pill (or take the sugar ones). After this long, it really isn't a surprise you didn't get the bleeding on Beyaz - your body is simply used to hormones from the pill and the way they work so it sort of stopped on relying on its own hormones that regulate ovulation and menstrual cycle.