Well ive been on birthcontrol for over 6 months, i have been having sex without a condom, but i havent for almost a month, and my birthcontrol says i shouldnt be on my period for another week adn a half, but im bleeding is this normal?

I think everything is OK with you. Breakthrough bleeding is common on hormonal birth control, which sounds like what you're having. Sometimes taking the pill at a different time, skipping a pill and having to double up on pills, having diarrhea or being on medication for illness can cause breakthrough bleeding. Breakthrough bleeding can also just happen randomly on the pill for no reason, even when taking the pill at exactly the same time every day and without being sick or on antibiotics. If it happens again next month or is worse or too annoying, you may have to switch to a higher dose pill.

I'm kinda going through the same thing right now. I've never missed a pill and I always take them at the same time. But I started my period about 2 weeks early. From what I've been reading... this is normal. So try not to worry. I know its hard. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. I think if it happens again next month, maybe go get checked out. I think that's what I'm going to do.