Ok - Here's my situation. I've purposely skipped my period for July & August using my birth control pills (I've been on Low-Ogestrel since April 2010). I was on my second week of birth control pills this month and I missed a pill on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday my partner and I had unprotected sex twice and he did not pull out either time. I didn't realize I missed the pills until Thursday and I did not double up on these pills either. I was late by between 6 - 12 hours on taking my pill on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and missed taking my pill yesterday (Sunday). I did start bleeding on Thursday light at first and then heavier on Friday and Saturday and then back to light again Sunday and today. I'm not due for my "inactive" pills until next week (first week of October), but because I've skipped 2 periods, i know my cycle is all messed up. My main concern is if when I had unprotected sex on Wednesday and missing my 2 pills and being late on taking the pills for the rest of the week, what are my chances of being pregnant? And if there is a chance how long do i have to wait until i can take a pregnancy test? I don't know if the bleeding i was experienced is my period or not - I'm usually very consistant 7 days with a pretty heavy flow til the end, so i don't know if this bleeding is just because of missing my pills and skipping my previous periods ... i do know that for the past 2 days i've had a constant mild headache and have been soo tired. i usually don't ever take naps and don't ever get a full 8 hours of sleep ... yesterday i took a 4 hour nap during the day and slept 10 hours that night and then today i took a 5 hour nap and i'm ready to go back to sleep ... I do feel a bit sick to my stomach as well and my breast are a little tender ... but isn't it too early for pregnancy symptoms if I am?? and i would i still be spotting?? The whole tired thing is really just throwing me off ....Any information anyone could give would be extremely appreciated!! Thank you!

i had the same symptoms as you mild headache for 2 days and cramping and light bleeding did you end up pregnant?

You started bleeding because you didn't take your birth control correctly and missed so many pills the hormones threw your body off when I stopped my pills mid pack I had the same symptoms and had 2 periods in one month I was super tired but the pills made me feel like I had no energy to do anything that's why I stopped taking them and now I'm switching to a different kind but am waiting for my period