I stopped taking my pills June 2nd and began my period the same day 2 days after my period went off my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and have been having it since then I've been noticing lately a white discharge in my underwear odorless and not itchy my period isn't due until July 4th could I be pregnant again I already have one child and I'm 17

Sometimes you can get yeast infections when you are pregnant but you can get them when you are not. More common when you are though. But, idk if you don't itch or anything. Make sure you are cleaning up down there after sex. Not doing so can make it easier to get an infection.  Don't panic too bad. wait the appropriate amount of time and take a test. Tell him you are not on the pill anymore in the meantime.  If you are worried about it talk to your doctor.  Discharge can mean many things, from an STD to being sensitive to your laundry detergent. Don't Douche. If you have and infection it will make it worse. and no matter what your friends say it doesn't make you any less likely to get preggers.