Ok, let me start at the beginning. (please forgive me in advance for my length, I am very descriptive)

I am 24 years old and have been having unprotected sex for the last 5 years with my current fiance. I almost thought I could never get pregnant after all this time. My period for that last year has been occuring from around the 5th to 12th every month like clock work, however this period started on Christmas Eve, so almost two weeks early, and ended new years eve ... and now today around the time my normal period would start I woke up and had to urinate so badly I wet myself trying to get to the bathroom quick enough and after I was done I still felt as if I had to go, but nothing (no pain, just slight discomfort)... then when I was in the shower, I used a douche to clean myself and saw a small blood clot (dark red to almost brown) come out, I was confused but went on about my business... later today when I was at work, I had another urgent feeling to urinate and I did so and had the same feeling and when I went to wipe the tissue was light pink, I checked the toilet and it looked normal... the same thing has happened everytime I urinated today and sometimes there would be a little dark area of blood on the tissue, but always pink, and is a little more frequent than normal... I work 7 days a week and always feel tired, so I can't tell if there are in changes in that, also I've had the luck of never experiencing cramps, and still have none, my body is always fatigued from working long hours, and I have yet to take a pregnancy test... I am confused, reading all these posts has me on the fence going back and forth between pregnancy and an urinary tract infection...

PS, the last time(s) I had sex was, a few days before my period, the day my period ended and 3 days ago...

I am here in the hopes of any ideas for peace of mind before I can make it to the doctor... please help!

THANKS!!!

Frequent urination is one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms you can get. When I got pregnant, it was the first thing I noticed, honestly. Unless you have been making an effort to drink more water than before for some reason, or you have that burning feeling that indicates you could have a urinary tract infection, I would say... definitely pay attention to that. 

Frequent urination as a pregnancy symptom is just that, mind you, needing to pee more often. Infections usually come with pain, not being able to empty your bladder all the way, cloudy urine, things like that. 

Take a pregnancy test if you have not had a period and think you can be pregnant. 

The only time you can get pregnant is 14 days before your period (when you ovulate). Can you recall having sex around that time? Probably, I would guess... but all I can say is to take the pregnancy test if you are suppose to be getting your period now. If it reads positive, then you're pregnant, if it reads negative, go see a gynecologist and take a pregnancy test and get a pap smear so they can check it out.

Hey honey don't listen to that id**t that replied to you...you can get pregnant at ANY time, yes, even during your period. Just go see a doctor if you can and get some peace of mind.

I fully agree.

Especially with the FACT that you can get pregnant at ANY TIME.

you can get pregnant days before your period. i conseived the day before my period, had my period for 3 days, nine months later a baby. :-)

where do you get your facts from??? you can get pregnant anytime. As long as you are ovulating, which can happen ANYTIME, including the day AFTER your period ends, you can get pregnant. It depends on the woman.

I've been spotting light punk and brown for 4 days now. The first three day were more so brown than pink, but today it seems a little darker, but not like a normal period. My period is due in two days. I usually have pms a week before, but nothing this time. About a week ago I did notice a pinkish blood clot discharge. Any suggestions?!

That first statement is actually false. You can get pregnant when you're not ovulating. Ovulation just makes the process easier.

You have to ovulate to get pregnant, ovulation does not make the process easier it's actually essential to release an egg (ovulate).
Sperm can live for 5 days waiting for the egg to be released.
Ovulation happens at different times for different women.
How someone can think you don't need to ovulate is beyond me.
If you don't ovulate you need medical intervention Ie medication or ivf treatment

Hi I had sex last Saturday and I fewill days later I had brown water discharge don't know if this was period then it stopped he second day it was light the now I saw light pink discharge blood but it stopped again in constantly urinating and I my lower tommy feel uncomfortable can someone tell me if it's urine infiction or pregnancy

You should never douche because it could cause infections. Your lady parts are self cleaning.

You cannot get pregnant if your are not ovulating. It's pretty sad that people are arguing this very topic. Please go and read about the birds and the bees again if you think you can get pregnant without ovulating.

You have to ovulate to conceive!

They're saying it doesn't have to be the day of your ovulation to get pregnant. Read before you criticise.