for the past 2 months, i've been itching around the hole of my vagina. now its swollen an red an it is sore an uncomfortable, could it be a yeast infection or a cyst? please someone help me. i'm scared. i'm contacting my doctor Tuesday. but i still want a idea of what it could be.

Don't be scared honey! As long as you use protection ALWAYS during sex - it's NOT and STD or anything serious like that!

From the sounds of it, I believe that it is a BAD Yeast Infection! Or an allergic reaction - to scented soaps, laundry detergents etc.~ So get a non soap cleanser - such as Spectrogel or Teraseptic, Physoderm, wash your area with a shower head - do NOT DOUCHE! let the area air dry! Use a 7 day Yeast Infection kit - suppository and cream! A good thing for the cream is to put it in the fridge of put the tube in REALLY cold water! This helps sooth the skin as well! Wear only cotton underwear, and do NOT bleach it, and use non scented soap free detergent - such as Ivory or baby detergent! So NOTHING scented on the area! Use the medicine for the ENTIRE 7 days! Even if you see a vast improvement - you have a doozy! NOW if after the 7 days the irritation is still there, THEN go to your doctors and he/she will have to do a swab - to see if you have vaginitis! Another question have you been on antibiotics lately? This usually starts a yeast infeciton! OH and NO Pop, sugar, yeast products - as this is what the yest needs to survive! We ALL have candida(yeast) in our bodies, but if you give it food it will grow and grow! Hope this helps! Good luck!

I spent this past weekend with my boyfriend & we had sex several times. When I came home, I noticed that it burns when I pee; right at the end when i'm almost finished peeing it feels like a shot of pain going back up and it burns. Also, I'm itching kinda and my urine is cloudy. The worst part is, I'm having vaginal discharge that smells like a dead animal. I've never had this happen before. I haven't told my mom about this part or the itching, but I told her about it burning when I pee & I showed her the cloudy pee. She says it looks like I'm getting a kidney infection, but I don't know if it's that or something else, something more serious. I don't feel comfortable talking to my mom about these things. I've heard that you can contract uti's/kidney infections from having sex, but I've also heard that you can't. Can anyone help me please? (also, he stuck it in my ass once & i made him quit cause it hurt too bad and later we had sex again, but before he had a shower and i was wondering if maybe i got an infection from this and maybe it has something to do with the odor of my discharge?)

IF you are taking the chance of not using a condom, I would think that he DEFINITELY passed germs from your anus to your vagina! And you DEFINITELY have a urinary tract infection - the burning, the smell and the cloudy urine is CLASSIC! And YES when you are sexually active, you are more likely to get a UTI! You can cut down on the chances - with wearing a condom! You should be wearing one anyway ALWAYS! So you need to go to the doctors and get a urine test - this is the ONLY way of finding out and then he/she will put you on antibiotics!