I am a 22 yrs female and i have missed my period by 5 days i have never missed my period before only when i was pregaunt and my baby is 10 months now. i have took to pregauncy test and they both came back negative. ive been having cramping, yellowish dischare and symptoms of a UTI. Could someone please tell me what is going on with me

I would suggest you make an appointment with your OB/GYN as soon as possible, especially if you are having symptoms of a UTI. It sounds to me like you might have a yeast infection in addition to a UTI....but I would strongly suggest you have a Doctor check you out ASAP to rule out anything else.

In the meanwhile, drink lots of non-caffinated liquids (cranberry juice is a great choice), try to eat yogurt with live cultures (Activa) or buy acidolpholis pills. Garlic pills also help...buy the odorless garlic oil capsules...garlic is a natural antiviral and also helps with yeast. Both pills can be found in most grocery stores or pharmacy's in the vitamin aisle.

I would also refrain from sex until you get a clean bill of health from your Doctor. Yeast infections can be passed back and forth between partners.