Hey, so, I found the best way to masurbate(for me) is to simulate the g spot(in my ass, I'm a dude) with a "dildo" while jacking off to some good Ol' internet porn. So here's my problem, I don't own an actual dildo, and I live in a small town in Oklahoma(we don't even have a Walmart) so there is no where I can go an buy one, and I can't buy one online for two reason(because I know you're gonna ask) 1. I currently am still living with my grandma and two sisters. 2.like I said, I live in a very small, poor town, and its extremely hard to find a job, so I don't have the money. So back to the question, if it isn't obvious what it is by now. What are some good things to use as a dildo/vibrator? I am currently using the end of a (small) flashlight, so I need something bigger. Any suggestions?

Hi I know it might feel good to masturbate I do it a lot more than I should and I think about doing it a lot it's normal but using household objects or toys it's not a great idea I Wm only 12 and almost 13 And also it's hard to confront a parent with it trust me I have not told my mom yet and it's because you might be scared until your older

have you tryed duck tape and toilet paper