Okay I really want a vibrator but unfortunately I'm under 18 so I can't buy one. What can I use as an alternative ??? ( I do not have an electric toothbrush, I will not use vegetable ahah and my vibrate setting on my mobile phone stopped working after I dropped it!)

I have the same problem and i want it to feel good!!!!!!! and Im 13 i don't want to finger my p***y i witch porn but i want something new

So you don't have an electric toothbrush? I would suggest you just go and buy one! Trust me, they really do work great! Put it on or next to your clitoris and it will feel amazing and you will orgasm for sure! :-)

You could buy a "personal massager" at CVS or Walgreen's I'm 13 and I bought one they didn't ask or tell me no.

Im 15 and i did this when i was 13 btw, but you can go to a store and buy an amazon gift card, tardet or costco usualy has them. Then use that to get yoirself a vibrator and/or vibrating dildo. But make sure that you know what u want before hand