I am currently 15, and I am a girl with needs. Fingers just don't do it for me, you know? It does feel good, but it just isn't enough. My body screams, practically, asking for more. I was wondering how I could possibly create a dildo? Or if I could find a way to purchase a vibrator? I can't order it online, because someone WILL get to the box before me and it would start a whole other conversation I don't want to deal with. So, any suggestions?

use a hairbrush or a bottle and sit on it, wetten it and rub, as hard and fast as you can, it feels so good. i do it with a pillow or something soft that feels great, it feels that good it is deffo in my daily routine. i watch porn too, turns me on like mad.

If not your mother or older sibling try to find an adult you can confide in and ask them to buy you a vibrator from retail store or online and ship it to their address. Maybe you have a friend who's parents are more open minded that may be able to help you. I'm no sure about social services like planned parenthood but it might be worth a try, maybe they can refer you to somebody that can help. This website called healthystrokes has a wealth of info. Hundreds of questions from young ladies answered by a professional mostly about the use of toys and how to obtain them. I was amazed how many girls as young as 12 y/o secretly use their mother's toys, or ask their mother to buy one.

You can put frozen water or regular water or Vaseline or flour in a plastic sandwich bag put it in the shape of a penis and vuola you have a homemade dildo