I really wnt some action on my ass, but I'm too young to buy an actual dildo :'( Can anyone list a lot of dilos that are used as household itms??

I'm a guy I'm straight but I love anal masturbation I use shampoo febreze and proactive. Or use the handle of a hairbrush.

When I feel like sticking things back there I use cucumbers, shovel handles, deodorant cans, anything with a smooth rounded end. I make sure to glad wrap anything before I use it so I leave no trace. I also use a homemade lube , 4 teaspoons cornflour with one cup of water, you put that in a pot over the stove on high heat until it turns to a jelly... Do not store in fridge only at room temp.
Hope this helps

1. Go slow. You can tear things there if you go to fast.

2. I would recommend wearing a condom when you're using a vegetable because you just never know where it's been. A hairbrush handle is a good one. Look around the house. Get something thin and long and non-combustible. Look for a long sharpie maybe. Thin flashlight, use a condom so it doesn't get stuck. Maybe an old plunger too, you'd be surprised, just clean it before and after.

3. Use water-based lube to keep the condom intact. Go to the drug store that you don't normally go to and buy it. $3-7 is usually enough.

4. Enjoy. :)

I like sticking screwdriver heads up my arse with lots of ky jelly , while wearing surrenders and stocking .

I like to put my moms dildo in my rasa that feels great