Okay, so I'm fourteen. And I'm really pushing to enjoy my body and get a feel of what it's like. What are some good ways to get an orgasm, finger myself, get turned on, anything really. Of course I cant buy a vibrator or anything and it has to be something my parents dont know about! Thanks.

Try an UNUSED electric tooth brush on your clit, if not try masterbating with your fingers at different angles.

im 13 and cant buy toys so i get the toilet paper holder from the bathroom and cover it in a sock (to what ever size you want the penis to make it thicker use more socks)and then a glove if you do it just like that the penis might get stuck so i recomend using unscented lotion like i do , after that you can put it on a bed a hump it like a guy is really f*ucking you trust me this is the best and i have tried alot of stuff since i was 10 trust me have fun f*ucking bye :)

Umm so do I just get the toilet paper roll and put a sock on it

New Hope

Get an electric toothbrush and use it as a vibrator