I'm 15 now and I have been masturbating since I was about 9 (I know I was young but I developed early so don't judge) I started out by just rubbing myself with my hands or used objects to rub myself with like my TV remote, I always seem to have some sort of orgasm (at least I think it's an orgasm) but I tried fingering myself and I really enjoyed it, so do u think I would be alright to use a dildo instead? Where do I get one? Also I don't usually moan when masturbating or when having an orgasm, is that normal? Am I supposed to? 

Health Guru
Hi guest. Yes it would be perfectly ok to use a small dildo or vibrator as for getting one that may be more difficult as most places you have to be 18 so unless you could get someone older to get one you a bit stuck there, you could always do what a lot of girls do and use a hairbrush handle that isn't to big and is nice and smooth.
No one says you have to be vocal during masturbation or orgasm and many girls arn't so yes it can be very normal. :-)

If you reach a point where it feels really really good it probably is an orgasm. If you achieve a feeling that makes you want to moan, go ahead, if not, moaning is not a requirement. You probably can't get a dildo but there are plenty of things you can find to use that would fit in there. Just make sure they are clean and not sharp so they would cut you. Putting a condom over whatever you choose is a good idea. Practice and enjoy.