i have tried things like tooth brushes, lotion bottles but i want something bigger. i have looked for a dildo in my parents bedroom but cant find one. also what are good household lubricants for anal masturbation?

i have the same problem i cant find anything thats large enough and smooth enough and all i got for lube is cream conditioner so i can only do it in the shower.

if any one has some good ideas please help

take a hair brushe's end.... I can't believe peoples masturbation techiniques....

i dont have any i live with my dad

I have the same problem. I am 14 and also enjoy sticking things in my ass while masterbaiting but I havnt found anything large enough that will fit. Does anybody know any household items I could use as lube that is safe for anal masterbation?

I would suggest looking around the house or going to the local store and getting vegetables to use.  Cucumbers, carrots, or anything else can be used, and since they come in different shapes and sizes, you can choose whichever size you want to experiment with.  Vegetable oil also works great for lube, and is usually already found around the house.

Buy some condoms or saran wrap and use golf balls as anal beads. The feel of them going in and out is great!

Vasoline is pretty good for anal lube, doing it in bed put a towel under your butt, keeps the sheets from getting messy. You need to find you a nice rounded item to use as a dildo, you don't want injure your anal hole, using the wrong stuff and tear you tissue out down there. I alway used my fingures you can go 1, then 2, then 3. A thin or skinny plastic ot turperware glass that has a smaller base to it, be nice to get you a nice penis shaped dildo, if you got a sex toy shop in your area.

im male 14 bicurious. i use vaseline and my toilet brush handle it feels great but not as gud usin my moms thick 9inch vibrater that i once shoved all the way up my butt right down to the balls wth the vibration on full n i was pullin it out and push it in as fast as i could while jerkin off n it definately isnt as gud as havin my bf penis up there (remember to wash the handle before n after use

What I do it soft, insert penis into my anus then as I begin to slowly bounce it erects. It tears the anus slightly but popping Cherrys is pretty fuckinng fun;D best of luck mate.

A screwdriver hand one fells great. Try it

I am a very turned on 16 year old nd would like to help you out

I don't know how u do that I just got done sticking a pencile up my butt there was this weird feeling that I'm not sure if I liked I used my spit nd I didn't Jack off

get a condom and put flour in it with water then stick it in your anal hole!!x i can help you get turned on! im a girl!xxXD

I use a corndog frozen with a conndom