i like to shove things up my butt while i jack off but im 17 and cant buy a dildo what can i use? or can anyone help?

try a pen or any think with a round top

Eraser with plastic glove

a hairbrush handle works fine

use those newer juicer "pushers" that push the fruit in the juicer. mine is like long and thick and i can stick in my ass. i love it. 

I could stick my peins uo there if you want it

What I have been using lately is something I actually got for christmas last yeat and never used. It's a Scentos Peppermint scented marker. It has a snowman on it, and it's just the right size, for me at least. Always use lube, NEVER FORGET. I tried without once, and it just hurt..

Im 13 and when I jack off I shove a hair brush handle in my ass or I stick my fingers in their to, anything works for that really.

I'm sorry but having troubles understanding why at 17 you can't buy a dildo. Put together a few dollars, walk into any place that sells them and buy one. Or is there something about where you live that is really screwed up. I'm from Canada at at 16 people can do almost anything but buy booze and guns and at 18 you can buy those too. At 16 girls can can have sex whenever they get the urge. Other than this in most countries you can buy a prepaid visa or other credit card and order athing your butt desires off the internet and if you find a wholesale sex store in China you can buy a good dildo for under $10.00 instead of forty or more at a local store. I hope this has been helpful

I would love that I'm bi

Come see me and you can do that to me