Ok, I usually hump my pillows and watch porn and all that, but I'm getting bored of that! I want to stick something in me! I'm living with my parents and can't really buy a dildo or anything so I was wondering, would anybody be able to help me to make a homemade dildo? I won't buy condoms (too embarrassed) no fruit or vegetables! (Too big) so plz help!

I use my hairbrush handle that is curved, I also use a really big sharpie. Some hairbrush handles have ridges and they act just like a real dildo.

No messages or anything--- But use a hairbrush handle or (i being curious!) used a small perfume bottle bottom if its slightly like an oval. Also maybe have someone watch you or something to bring the pleasure of fingering. It gets you riled up! Lol. I am only 13, will be 14, and i also want something to use that, in a way, is bigger but does not involve using a cucumber or anything because i cant get condoms but i need help with this also.

Celebrity
I would suggest using your fingers because you can adjust how thick it will be sticking in. Just make sure you use use your mouth to get your fingers wet. Start with one finger slowly, then add more.